The yardstick for our activities
All members of staff at QS contribute daily to ensuring that we are a good service provider to our scheme participants and to making sure we offer a system which provides the greatest possible benefits. In order to do justice to this claim, we follow ten guidelines which set the yardstick for our activities:
- Food safety is achieved by means of process quality.
- Efficiency is only made possible by a common standard.
- We secure markets by implementing reliability.
- Stabilizing the trust of the consumer is the common aim of all scheme participants.
- Integrating all process and information routes creates the necessary transparency.
- The trust of the participants in the supply chain must be justified at all times.
- Quality assurance that can be traced and that extends across all stages of production is the core competence of QS.
- Neutral monitoring must be able to examine all criteria of the scheme.
- Future test criteria must be desired by and carried by the participating economy.
- Global implementation and wide application must be possible, international competitiveness must be possible.