Meeting of laboratory managers residue monitoring fruit, vegetables, potatoes
Dear Sir or Madam,
We kindly invite you to our
meeting of the laboratory managers on 4th February 2020 in Berlin.
Please note that the location has changed this year. It will take place at
Leonardo Royal Berlin Alexanderplatz,
Otto-Braun-Straße 90, 10249 Berlin.
A key topic will be the discussion of the results of the two laboratory performance assessments in 2019. This year we have also invited external speakers to broaden the thematic horizon of the event with various contributions. Please find the exact topics of the event on the following agenda.
You are kindly invited to submit us your proposals and suggestions, which you would like to discuss during the event, in advance.
- Date: 4. Februar 2020
- Location of the event:
Leonardo Royal Berlin Alexanderplatz, Otto-Braun-Straße 90, 10249 Berlin
Please note the new location!
- Duration of the event: start: 10:00 a.m.; expected end: 04:30 p.m.
- Contact person: Claudia Rotter (email@example.com; phone: +49 228 35068-292)
Overview of topics and speakers:
- Complex residue definitions - Are all problems solved?, Dr. Kerstin Greulich, (German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR))
- General information/results of the QS laboratory performance assessments 2019, Claudia Rotter (QS)
- Coffee break
- Technical analysis and analytical support on the deviations of the QS laboratory performance assessments 2019/further information on analytics, Dr. Günther Kempe (consultant for residue analysis of pesticides and veterinary drugs)
- Lunchtime break
- Which polar pesticide should be included into your daily scope?, Dr. Florian Hägele (CVUA Stuttgart)
- Pitfalls in the LC-MS/MS - selected special examples from three laboratories, Dr. Andreas Schürmann (KLZH), Dr. Hermann Unterluggauer (AGES), Günther Kempe
- Coffee break
- Current legal developments in residue analysis, Dr. Günther Kempe (consultant for residue analysis of pesticides and veterinary drugs)
Important note: The registration deadline for participation in the Meeting of laboratory managers residue monitoring fruit, vegetables, potatoes has expired. Thank you for your interest!