IDTF database is positively evaluated in an online survey
In order to further optimize the service of the ICRT (International Committee Road Transport) and to make lasting improvements to the IDTF database (International Database Transport for Feed) in the interest of the certified companies, the ICRT conducted an Online Survey last December and January.
A total of 1506 companies - including 227 companies with QS certification - took part in the survey and the assessments were clearly positive overall.
- 51% of participants rated the presentation of information on products and cleaning processes on the IDTF website as very good, good or rather good.
- 50 % of the participants also rated the product search via the search field on the IDTF homepage positively.
- 64% of the participants rated the presentation of the search results as at least
- A large number of participants support the suggestion to be able to immediately search for further products by using an additional search field in the product information and in the display of the search results.
- A total of 82 % rated the ICRT newsletter with information on the new product categorisations positively.
- In response to the question
How important would a mobile app for using the database be to you, a narrow majority (57%) of participants were against an app.
- Most of the participants (89%) have no difficulties in transporting products on the list of differences. The list of differences identifies in the IDTF database the products for which the different certification schemes have different cleaning requirements.
In addition to the positive response, the results of the survey also showed that there is potential for improvement in the layout of the database, the search function and the presentation of the search results. These suggestions for improvement will of course be taken into account for the planned relaunch of the database.
At this point we would like to thank all those who have actively contributed to the improvement of the ICRT database through their participation.